The VG Resource

Full Version: what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why was my topic closed

im seriously interested guys!
robe-y's post
because robby made the topic good and we (the mods and cool people) don't want shitty posters to ruin it
orgasmatron please listen to me i want you to come over my house and automatically grab my neck and push me against the wall as hard as you possibly can i want you to stare me in the eyes and choke me while you slowly remove my shirt revealing my small boyish body structure i want you to like me all over and then slowly undo my buttoned up pants and remove my underwear while still keeping me straddled i want you to turn me around and rape my small virgin asshole and keep pounding away until you fill my butthole with your delicious sperm i love you orgasmatron
holy fucking shit robby
a good topic in spamhaul? HA! i laugh at the irony of the situation!
alright

well i still want to know

Smile
(01-26-2010, 07:41 PM)Robbydude Wrote: [ -> ]orgasmatron please listen to me i want you to come over my house and automatically grab my neck and push me against the wall as hard as you possibly can i want you to stare me in the eyes and choke me while you slowly remove my shirt revealing my small boyish body structure i want you to like me all over and then slowly undo my buttoned up pants and remove my underwear while still keeping me straddled i want you to turn me around and rape my small virgin asshole and keep pounding away until you fill my butthole with your delicious sperm i love you orgasmatron

holy fuck i nearly died laughing