The VG Resource

Full Version: Japanese Game Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nobody's ripping sprites from games in Japanese so I decided to take this task. I'm going to start with Zettai Karen Children DS. I'll probably be able to turn them in in Friday(I kind of live a busy life studying and all)..
I hope you actually took the time to do the research on such a claim before you go saying "No one has ripped 'X' You're all terrible"

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/zett...index.html

Dazz did a huge chunk of Zettai DS ages ago.
(01-25-2010, 04:55 AM)tonycony Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody's ripping sprites from games in Japanese

My Lup Salad, Romancia (all of them), Dragon Slayer IV (both of them), Layla, Kiki Kaikai, Valkyrie no Bouken, Ayu Ayu Panic, Rubble Saver, Rubble Saver II, Valkyrie no Densetsu, and Maniac Mansion sheets would like to have a word with you. Big Grin

My San Goku Shi sheets would too, except they're backgrounds, and it'd be like having a conversation to a wall (they'd be the wall, not you).

And after their conversation, they will wish you all the luck because they don't know how much of the language you understand.

From a scale of -10 to 10 where do you rank?
-10 "confuses Chinese with Japanese"
0 "can't read it at all (but knows it Japanese)"
10 "actually, I'm a native reader"

Yeah, do a little more research before saying "nobody X", (I always try to check the site before starting a ripping project so as to not post redundant sheets [did two other Tamagotchi sheets for Sprite Database but not here because we already had those elements]), and truthfully, good luck, not just for Japanese games.
Deathbringer and Ryan914 would also want your skin.

First of all, usually if you want to say "I'm going to rip", that belongs to Sprite Projects. Like WIP threads. Where we show sheets done or very close to completation (like "I'm going to post" and 12h later or in the following day the sheet is done)
Second, the search tool is your friend, but I'm going to try to think of honest mistake, specially if you decided to do manual search instead of using the field. This sort of things happens, I did it myself once.
Third.... Well, we appreciate your eager to help but try to don't sound that arrogant, ok? Wink