The VG Resource

Full Version: hexen sprites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes i know that some guy already submitted the mage and other classes sprites to tsr but from what i saw, most of the diagonal and half of the walking sprites where missing, so i ripped the mage sprites from hexen (which is my favorite medieval game(more than WOW!!)) SO enjoy and MORE SPRITES SOON( I JUST THINK FIGHTER AND CLERIC, THATS IT, MAYBE MORE(PARENTHESIS IS FUN()()())))(((()(((")(Smile Big Grin

[Image: magesprites.png]
By frostdeamon45 at 2010-01-24
uh oh i forgot credits! hexen, the hexen mage, and the hexen sprites are trademarks of raven software. ripped by frost deamon 45, dont claim as own.
Don't worry, just edit the image and re-upload ;p
Looks good.
(01-24-2010, 08:18 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, just edit the image and re-upload ;p
Looks good.

woah dude, (thANKS!) every single submission i went to on the forum i see you post a replie on every single one. you must like sprites alot!
(not trying to offend or be mean and all)

but still thanks for the nice comments!
Don't worry, no offense taken XP Just having lots of spare time and bored
Keep ripping Wink
(02-05-2010, 01:21 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, no offense taken XP Just having lots of spare time and bored
Keep ripping Wink

uhh yeah, about that, my computer has been stolen (with all my data :'C!!!) and it makes me VERY VERY MAD (ANGRY FACE!!) Angry THIS ANGRY FACE SMILEY CANT EVEN COMPENSATE (MY ENGLISH TEACHER WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD! LOL) MY ANGER! Embarassed But never fear, i will attempt to rip once again (i just ripped one XD) and yeah!
but seriously, ill try
thanks for the good replie, and by!
Frost Deamon 45[/size]