The VG Resource

Full Version: I guess this is my introduction topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Hiya all. Not sure how many people read stuff like this, but I figure I might as well make one, so that when I'm Famous here(Pfft. Like that'll ever happen) I can say. Yeah, I did that.

But anyway, new to ripping, old to animating. New to game design. Unfortunatly for ripping, I'll leave that to you all, who seem to know what they are doing, and I'll stick with the animation and design... I might give ripping a whirl.

But I've beena round here for some time... good 4-5 years, I think. Not that I've ever joined the forum. Wasn't big into them back then. But still gotta say, thanks for everything you all.
You do realize there was a sub forum meant for introduction topics right above the new thread button right?

but ether way welcome to the forum
Gah... This is why I shouldn't stay up all night, isn't it? I completely missed that. Someone move this for me?
Sure.

But yeah, it pays to browse around a bit before you start posting. You avoid a lot of '1st post pitfalls' that way.
Yup. Thanks. Note to self from now on.... DON'T post in a forum when you haven't had sleep for 24 hours. O.o
Having 2s in the middle of your name is all the rage!

Welcome!