The VG Resource

Full Version: dex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
shut up
all i did was ruin your thread which was lame anyways!!! you should be thanking me................................
mikau you aren't acting like big boss complaining about dex young man!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAVE TO BE POSTED
(01-23-2010, 02:22 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]mikau you aren't acting like big boss complaining about dex young man!!!!!!!!!!!

careful, saying 'young man' might cause mikau to break out into a rendition of YMCA
(01-23-2010, 02:23 PM)Xander Crews Wrote: [ -> ]WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAVE TO BE POSTED

if it makes you feel any better

i'll start a thread with the title "tyvon" Smile
and proceed to post an image of a large black man eating a cheeseburger Cool
Dex hasn't really been at his best in bed either
(01-23-2010, 02:27 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]and proceed to post an image of a large bald black man eating a cheeseburger Cool
oh
rhymey dammit you're not supposed to ruin the thread yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....................
The thread was pre-ruined
are you saying threads about me are bad........................???

boy meet me in the back lot in 20 minutes, i've got a bone to pick you with you....................................................................................................................
it was about FOOTBALL

it is already a great thread, even by me B)))))))))))))
Quote:a bone

no mikau, not 'that kind of bone'
Pages: 1 2