The VG Resource

Full Version: DcMonalds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so my friend told me that if you go through McDonalds drive-through and say ''bababa-ba'' its in their contract that they have to say ''im loving it'' so i drove to mcdonalds with my friends to see if this was true.
the woman at the window was super hot and she an awesome nip-on from the cold. So i said bababba and she didnt say anything. i did it like 5 fucking times and she did nothing. so i asked her if it was true and she said no and that people try this all the time. it was 4am and nobody else was there so we kept talking
long story short she sucked my dick in my car at 4am with my friend and his girlfriend in the back of the car both smashed off their faces on ketamine

life is glorious
lost.
ops friend here none of thise happened
SHUT UP BRAIN YOU'VE NEVER LIKED ME. IM THE SON YOU NEVER WANTED.
go play ur video games and keep your stranglehold on spamhaul. maybe i dont have sprite skills or a level 80 wow character but goddamit i got a huge dick.
I demand a thank for fixing your post.
(01-22-2010, 08:30 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]I demand a thank for fixing your post.
i already gave you a plus rep for that reason alone.
you are a bad person for requesting a thankyou and you should feel bad.
it happened to me too i support Op.
The thing is i actually swear im telling the truth.
the sick thing is, after she sucked me off she started making out with my friends girlfriend.
And then she made out with him, he tasted my jizz. Not gay if the balls dont touch.
(01-22-2010, 08:24 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]SHUT UP BRAIN YOU'VE NEVER LIKED ME. IM THE SON YOU NEVER WANTED.
go play ur video games and keep your stranglehold on spamhaul. maybe i dont have sprite skills or a level 80 wow character but goddamit i got a huge dick.

i've got all three of those things, you lose again.... my son.
dont be like this bryan
(01-22-2010, 08:36 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is i actually swear im telling the truth.
the sick thing is, after she sucked me off she started making out with my friends girlfriend.
And then she made out with him, he tasted my jizz. Not gay if the balls dont touch.

are you telling us Bryan tasted your cum?
no. normally i would lie and say yes but i want to emphasize that everything in this story is true.
(01-22-2010, 09:17 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 08:36 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is i actually swear im telling the truth.

are you telling us Bryan tasted your cum?

nope, because none of this actually happened
i aksed my mum why your doing this and she says ur jealous so fuck u
are we aware that this is going nowhere and nobody gives a fuck?
Pages: 1 2