The VG Resource

Full Version: Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets GBC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very cool. All saved!
Very cool. Smile
I'm glad you liked my HP sprites. There are only a few enemies left to rip, but I will be giving it a short break because I am back to school next week. I will get back to spriting as soon as I can though, because I have several good sheets that are still in progress.

By the way, how do you make your reputation increase? Mine is still on 0 and I have seen newer members than me who have a higher reputation??
(01-22-2010, 07:09 PM)azm vespes Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, how do you make your reputation increase? Mine is still on 0 and I have seen newer members than me who have a higher reputation??
Other people do it when they "like" someone and leave comments(you can see them if you click on a green number)
You can't rep yourself
(01-22-2010, 07:30 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 07:09 PM)azm vespes Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, how do you make your reputation increase? Mine is still on 0 and I have seen newer members than me who have a higher reputation??
Other people do it when they "like" someone and leave comments(you can see them if you click on a green number)
You can't rep yourself

OK I understand now, thanks for explaining. Although I do realise that you can't rep yourself XD