The VG Resource

Full Version: Farts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday, at school, I was in Social Studies. This soon-to-be-expelled kid named Chris (Keep in mind that Chris is a very popular kid.) comes in because he has to do some missing work. He sat in an empty desk behind me. At one point I laughed
and then farted a simple, non-deadly fart. He then shoved his desk back. Of course, he was talking to the people next to him
about how "dangerous" it was.When he left, he told a person next to him that he was sorry for this class. After school I sat on the bus, he then told my idiot friend Carmen that I farted. But the way that asshole described it maid it seem like it was an atomic-fart. He said "I THOUGHT THAT THING WAS A BOMB I HID UNDER MY DESK AND SHOVED IT BACK LIKE 20 FEET MAN."
He then kept telling me I have a farting problem, but he was to much of a shithead to realize this doesn't happen all the time. (The last time was about 2 years I think.) Carmen and Chris kept telling me I have a farting problem, and I was pissed.
Today, he asked me what the doctor said about my "problem".

EDIT: By "Last time was like 2 years" I mean that last time I farted and everyone heard and it was stinky.
I go to a small school. This chris kid is like some kind of god, getting heaps of respect. Even though he overeacts to a lot of things.
Reported for being an awful topic.
lol you fgt. who honestly farts in class?
i think that guys right, uv got a problem dude.
i love how nobody from tSR gets it
(01-21-2010, 08:14 PM)Xander Crews Wrote: [ -> ]i love how nobody from tSR gets it
if they did it wouldn't be funny
high school problems
I ate too much chili on Tuesday, got sick from too much Fiber on Wednesday, and haven't stopped farting atomic farts since. XP
[Image: ibz58n.png]
chris is a ver what
(01-21-2010, 08:21 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ibz58n.png]

what? i dont even?
Pages: 1 2