The VG Resource

Full Version: YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS TERRIBLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, I've heard so called 'good' METAL too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think METAL is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the GREASY HAIRED DOUCHE SHUT-IN of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could GROWL UNINTELLIGABLY about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
(01-21-2010, 07:02 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]No, I've heard so called 'good' METAL too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think METAL is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the GREASY HAIRED DOUCHE SHUT-IN of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could GROWL UNINTELLIGABLY about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
Is the joke that you can replace metal with any genre
(01-21-2010, 07:08 PM)MrSkeleton Wrote: [ -> ]Is the joke that you can replace metal with any genre
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid219375
No, I've heard so called 'good' TRANCE too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think TRANCE is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the TWEAKED ON SPEED UNWASHED RAVER of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could DO SOME WIERD ASS DANCE WITH GLOWSTICKS about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
OOTS OOTS OOTS OOTS
No, I've heard so called 'good' DISCO too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think DISCO is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the SUPA FLY NEGRO WITH PLATFORM SHOES of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could BUST SOME FUNKY-ASS MOVES about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
goldmine this thread when grooveman gets through all genres
No, I've heard so called 'good' OPERA too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think OPERA is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the FAT BITCH IN A TIGHT FITTING DRESS of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could SHATTER SOME WINE GLASSES about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
No, I've heard so called 'good' COUNTRY too. It's never appealed to me. And again it's my opinion and notwhat this topic is about. I think COUNTRY is disgusting and ridiculously overblown. It's the DRUNK REDNECK WITH A MULLET of the music industry. If you don't give it's fans want they want by liking it too, they'll piss and moan like impotent jerks and whine on your ass until you either shoot them or yourself. Then, hey, if they survived, they could BOOT SCOOT BOOGIE about it. Then I could shoot them again and not miss a vital organ that time.
but most people in country music aren't from the south, but from the west.
Yeah I live in the fucksouth and as such would know

everyone here loves rap :I
(01-21-2010, 08:02 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I live in the fucksouth and as such would know

uh when did you move to the south
all music sucks
(01-21-2010, 08:05 PM)Muchacho Mechanto Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2010, 08:02 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I live in the fucksouth and as such would know

uh when did you move to the south

when didn't I live in the south
Pages: 1 2