The VG Resource

Full Version: i've got four percent left in sotn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but i've covered all of the rooms except the one room in the gear tower thing

am i missing something

edit: 197.9% but WHATEVER I GOT ALL THE GODDAMN ROOMS
I haven't played sotn in forever so I don't remember but are there breakable walls like in the newer games?
Like, you attack a certain part of the wall and an item or something will come out. Those go toward your percentage.

If not, did you beat the game yet? I'm pretty sure the final boss room adds to percentage.
If nothing else, go in the room you haven't been in yet, and check online for a completed game map and compare every room to the one in your game.
That's how I got 990% in PoR (before it got stolen so I never got at chance to 1000% it Sad)
(01-21-2010, 02:50 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]am i missing something

(01-21-2010, 02:50 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]except the one room in the gear tower thing
(01-21-2010, 02:55 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2010, 02:50 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]am i missing something

(01-21-2010, 02:50 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]except the one room in the gear tower thing

no i mean, there's a wall right there that you can't walk through, but it says on the map it's an open wall

i've misted, i've charged at it, i've done everything

:<
wait, isn't there a, like, white waterfall thing you do with the sword brothers glitch

that gives you percentage
gaaaaaaaaaaaamefaaaaaaaaaaaaaqs
go there
find the problem
i've had three gamefaq tabs open when i played through dammit i checked every nook and cranny SHUT UP VIPERSHARK
ign is better anyway.
ign more like

well

it's gay, nigga
(01-21-2010, 03:53 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]ign more like

well

it's gay, nigga

Well if gamefaqs couldn't help you then i bet ign could~ Try it nigger
(01-21-2010, 03:55 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2010, 03:53 PM)Mikau Wrote: [ -> ]ign more like

well

it's gay, nigga

Well if gamefaqs couldn't help you then i bet ign could~ Try it nigger

gamefags did help me, just

i'm missing my beloved 2.7% ;____;
AGAIN I HAVENT PLAYED IT IN FOREVER SO

do items count toward percentage
I doubt they do but uh
yeah
try for all items

also you never told me if you beat the boss or not
did you go in the last boss room yet
that counts toward percentage
yes i did, and i library card'd out so i got that piece of percentage

i mean it tells you right in the walkthrough even before you start fighting...
cheat

cheating solves everything
Quote:Well if gamefaqs couldn't help you then i bet ign could~ Try it fabulous dude
ign is literally horrible at everything

Quote:but i've covered all of the rooms except the one room in the gear tower thing

am i missing something

edit: 197.9% but WHATEVER I GOT ALL THE GODDAMN ROOMS
obviously not because you're supposed to have about 200.6%

did you get the two hidden rooms in the alchemy lab that are on corners, there's one in the floor and one in the wall iirc this is the room where you first get the knife (first sub-weapon you can get), or if not its one of the small vertical parts like that (there are two (its one or the other)

get the fucking gear room

make sure there aren't any empty spaces

did you forget to go into any save points???

a good method of checking is to check and see if your inverted map and normal map match. if there are rooms you have on one but not the other than its obvious what you're missing

get the fucking gear room, in both normal and inverted (there are four gears in the walls, hit them until they click and the door opens god)
Pages: 1 2