The VG Resource

Full Version: i just got a 100 dollar parking ticket because i didnt know that parking meters that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
are blue are supposed to be handicapped spots and it was just painted a fancy color to spruce up the city
someone pay my parking ticket please
You mean just like those street lines painted yellow to make the asphalt pretty?
no the meters that oyu put quarters and dimes in
I too had no idea, until you made this thread, that blue meters were for handicapped parking. Thanks to you I may have just been saved a future fine.
I wasn't even aware that there were blue meters and probably wouldn't have noticed.
-waitasecond. Especially since I'm colourblind. What then, law? What then?
(01-19-2010, 08:57 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I too had no idea, until you made this thread, that blue meters were for handicapped parking. Thanks to you I may have just been saved a future fine.
I wasn't even aware that there were blue meters and probably wouldn't have noticed.
-waitasecond. Especially since I'm colourblind. What then, law? What then?

In court tell them that they call look gray to you because you are colorblind.
i could fight the ticket or pay the 100 i could go for the colorblind but that requires more money being spent into shit so fuck it
blue is nice.

i like blue.
EDIT:
Just be cool about it. Cool
hey, fix your above post. only ironic coolness allowed in spamhaul
I'd say brownish-gold.
are you getting points for it, or are you just getting fined?
I'm auctioning off my sprites on ebay to help aud pay his ticket, everyone please help. Forget about Haiti for a while, aud is an actual person we know for sure is in trouble.
(01-21-2010, 02:38 AM)Ahead Of The Curve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm auctioning off my sprites on ebay to help aud pay his ticket, everyone please help. Forget about Haiti for a while, aud is an actual person we know for sure is in trouble.

How am I supposed to buy your sprites if you don't link to them? Angry
(01-21-2010, 02:38 AM)Ahead Of The Curve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm auctioning off my sprites on ebay to help aud pay his ticket, everyone please help. Forget about Haiti for a while, aud is an actual person we know for sure is in trouble.

Why must you have two accounts? Is one account not good enough for you Aud?
Pages: 1 2