The VG Resource

Full Version: Laharl is unamused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: originallaharl.png]
Here's something I did for fun about a week ago. Any comments or advice are welcome, especially if you have tips for arms/legs/heads, as I really struggle with humanoid anatomy, heh.
There are a few anatomical errors (i think), but this is pretty good
Whats that flesh colored thing under his scarf?
his chest. this hands are the 2 half-circles (i think)
@SengirDev: Haha, thanks. Looking back, I think the body might be overall too small compared to the head, among other things.

@Lunyka: Hm, it is a bit hard to tell, that's the chest. The two fleshy blobs beneath that are the hands, in a "crossed arms" pose, though it's hard to tell since I used stick-figure limbs.

Thanks for the pointers, I think I'm going to practice limbs more so I can finish this up sometime.
readbility is really low as mentioned by others. without any guides, its almost imposible to tell what is that suposed to be.
I know you're going for a silly stick figure-ish appearance, but the emoticon could be centered better on his face--right now it's too far to our left. try to line it up with his chin. I know he has a big scarf as well, but it drapes over the top of his chest. here you have it such that it makes his neck look very, very long. move the chest upward into the scarf to make it look more consistent.