The VG Resource

Full Version: JUS Shiek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: zeldacustomshiekicon.png]

[Image: zeldacustomshiek.png]
Cunstructive critisism please!

EDIT:Updated with icon and poll
the legs should have more contrast.
Lol kind of dick of me to say so early in the sheet, but that running animation really isn't very...Shiek. I'd imagine it'd be difficult to do without the running animation coming out weird, so eh whatever lol
(01-17-2010, 10:40 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Lol kind of dick of me to say so early in the sheet, but that running animation really isn't very...Shiek. I'd imagine it'd be difficult to do without the running animation coming out weird, so eh whatever lol

Ya i Know its wierd,but im horrible at custom run spritesWink Ill try to edit it from another running animation.

(01-17-2010, 10:33 AM)Bluline Wrote: [ -> ]the legs should have more contrast.
I dont know what you mean but if your talking about the lack of a 3rd shade that is what is on most JUS characters legs.
ok, i dunno i havent played JUS
the hair could have some more movement. I know she doesn't have much to begin with but on all sprites the hair stays the same. at the very least it'd bob with the running.
(01-17-2010, 11:33 AM)Jovian-12 Wrote: [ -> ]the hair could have some more movement. I know she doesn't have much to begin with but on all sprites the hair stays the same. at the very least it'd bob with the running.

Ok ill do that later.
Thats edited from Hiei...
I know I credited Dazz for ripping him.Look in the credit tag
Since when does Shiek have a sword?
if anything, the motion blur of the black stick swing(or whatever is that suposed to be) should be all black. there is no reason for it to display a random bright color in the middle of the movement since the original item has no shinning elements on it.
(01-17-2010, 06:23 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Since when does Shiek have a sword?

I just think a ninja should have a sword
i really want to be sarcastic about why that is just idiotic considering you're making a character that has never used a sword and randomly putting a one on it because you consider it as a ninja

guess it makes sese to give him also a black stick
(01-17-2010, 11:52 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]i really want to be sarcastic about why that is just idiotic considering you're making a character that has never used a sword and randomly putting a one on it because you consider it as a ninja

guess it makes sese to give him also a black stick

That was supposed to be a whip.But I guess it looks more like a stick then a whip.ill try to make it a whip.I haven't been able to work on the whip much because my bro is filling out college crap
Need recolor. Nice job.
Pages: 1 2