The VG Resource

Full Version: what does it take to get warned in the spamhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
just wondering
break rule 4
(01-16-2010, 10:01 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]break rule 4
what about all the goatse
certain posters that the mods like (bryan, suigin, etc) get away with it with nothing happening except maybe the picture gets edited out;
everyone else gets in trouble.
obvious double standard, but you get used to it
(01-16-2010, 10:18 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]certain posters that the mods like (bryan, suigin, etc) get away with it with nothing happening except maybe the picture gets edited out;
oh well I'm used to that
(01-16-2010, 10:18 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]certain posters that the mods like (bryan, suigin, etc) get away with it with nothing happening except maybe the picture gets edited out;

i didn't think anyone besides me posted www.goatse.asia anymore
what the FUCK are you talking about

bryan and suigin are the only ones that post it

you can stop acting like a big whiny babby just because people don't like you as much as everyone else, thanks
also, getting warned in spamhaul is incredibly difficult since spamhaul is where you're supposed to go to get the shit that could get you warned out of your system so you don't shit all over the rest of the board

the only way you can get warned here is by account suiciding, basically

That's a half truth. Banning Suigin would just have him make another alt, and to be honest the backlash is no longer worth it.
(01-16-2010, 10:58 PM)Xander Crews Wrote: [ -> ]
what the FUCK are you talking about

bryan and suigin are the only ones that post it

you can stop acting like a big whiny babby just because people don't like you as much as everyone else, thanks

when was I whining about anything? I never said anything about anybody liking me.
everything I posted was the complete truth, nothing more.
prove me wrong.
(01-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]everything I posted was the complete truth, nothing more.
prove me wrong.

(01-16-2010, 10:58 PM)Xander Crews Wrote: [ -> ]bryan and suigin are the only ones that post it

there, i proved you wrong.

there's no fucking double standard because there's nothing to double standard

you're saying only people that "we like" get away with it, everyone else gets in trouble

nobody else posts it

therefore, bullshit was called
so assuming the next post I made would be goatse or the turtle pic or something along those lines, what would you do?
edit out the IMG tag, like i ALWAYS do?

or some sort of NSFW edit in the case of the turtle pic since not everybody on the internet has seen that :/
so yeah, basically becoming an hero is the only thing that warrants a warn here in the spamhaul

thanks for the info!
(01-16-2010, 11:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]so assuming the next post I made would be goatse or the turtle pic or something along those lines, what would you do?

Seeing as the people who posted the turtle pic originally posted the turtle pic were banned for a bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4