The VG Resource

Full Version: mother sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres all i got for now ness is [nu] used only as a comparison do not steal
[Image: list-9.png]
Looks pretty good.But change Mask Man's pose please
the way the characters are drawn suggest that they're all leaning foward. are you sure there is not stuff edited from other sources? some of these sprites are really out of place compared to the way most of them are made, while others seem just about right.
I love the porky statue's lineart, but porky's hair is pillowshaded.
(01-17-2010, 07:46 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]the way the characters are drawn suggest that they're all leaning foward. are you sure there is not stuff edited from other sources? some of these sprites are really out of place compared to the way most of them are made, while others seem just about right.
well i made all of them custom but i used these sprites for trophies on ssf2 might explain some but some of it is my color choice so i see what you mean also ill fix the pig king statue
lots of pillowshading, but I like their look overall.
I'm sorry, this may be the wrong place to ask, but what the hell is pillowshading? I read it all the time and have no clue what it is.
(01-18-2010, 08:40 AM)Moon Stalker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, this may be the wrong place to ask, but what the hell is pillowshading? I read it all the time and have no clue what it is.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7949

It's when the lightest colours are in the center of a shape and darker colours are around the edges.
Ah. Ok. Thank you.

(01-18-2010, 08:20 AM)Jovian-12 Wrote: [ -> ]lots of pillowshading, but I like their look overall.

On who exactly?
(01-18-2010, 09:01 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2010, 08:40 AM)Moon Stalker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, this may be the wrong place to ask, but what the hell is pillowshading? I read it all the time and have no clue what it is.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7949

It's when the lightest colours are in the center of a shape and darker colours are around the edges.
well actually none are pillow shaded but i could lessen up on shades around the characters it might help