The VG Resource

Full Version: Link: The Faces of Evil (CD-i)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first sprite rip. I'm ripping sprites from the CD-i Zelda games. I'm ripping from Wand of Gamelon first, but there was a request that I accepted for a rip of Morshu.

EDIT: There won't be any new sprites here until I finish Wand of Gamelon. Morshu is on the site in the correct size.
Okay, I'm a bit confused here. Are these all of his poses and are these even the correct size? Is this game even rippable?
They're doublesized, but a simple paint operation can fix that. Works for me. And yes, I'm sure they're all his sprites, all he's got are walking and pointing that I've seen. He doesn't do anything but walk around and get in your way when trying to buy stuff.
Ton, Dazz, and them like actual size when they take stuff. I figured that out the hard way.
Sorry, but no resizes. All sheet should be real size. And no post-resizing either, it usually changes the real appearance of the sprite.
So please re-rip them and re-submit. But, you're indeed a brave guy, I'll give you that.
To make it easier, just don't maximize the window.
The quality of the icons is awful, I suggest youtube hq (high quality) videos.

Just like that:
[Image: mmmmmmorshu.png]
[Image: facesofevil.png]

If you want a helping hand, I could search for suitable passages in the videos and make the icons as well.
Squadilah! Were off!

Im glad someone finally started to rip those sprites. JUst dissapointed that you sized them wrong.
(01-17-2010, 07:04 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]Im glad someone finally started to rip those sprites. JUst dissapointed that you sized them wrong.
If you want to see the original size, here it is:
[Image: morshu.png]
I hope you know what your getting yourself into...
Even looking at that diabolical console can take a lot out of you.
I wish you luck.
And he actualy didnt size them wrong. It has to do with the way that wcdiemu runs. It runs at twice the normal size regardless of what you do, so its kinda easy to get confused.
Lamp oil!Rope?Bombs?You want it?Its yours my firend!As long as you have enough rupees!

Cool!!! XP.
sorry link. I cant give credit. come back when your a little... MMMMMM... richer!

awesome! this will help a great deal to a Youtube Poop i had planned!