The VG Resource

Full Version: In the Groove 2 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
About three weeks ago I got into playing In the Groove and have moved from Beginner to Hard difficulty. I try to play at least 3 hours a week at my local arcade. I am able to hit half and quarter steps pretty easily now. I was wondering if there are any techniques or tips that can move me into Expert difficulty? My friends tell me that I should not wear Chucks when playing. Is there anything else? Thanks
chuck taylors are cool
but yeah, some more comfortable footwear might be a good idea.

from my recollection 10~12 was like borderline foot insanity
most people who play on expert locally have a tendency to polerape on that difficulty
now I'm not telling you to polerape, but when the difficulty's that high I wouldn't feel shame in holding onto the bar at certain points in difficult songs :V

this comes from someone who plays on Easy so feel free to disregard my advice
Thanks. Right now I can play 7-9s on hard. Supposedly some pros play flat footed. Another tip I got was tpo switch it from hallway to overhead. If you have any other tips thanks. I also have bumped my playtime up to 5 hrs a week, hope it helps.