The VG Resource

Full Version: Dig Dug II (NES) update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I requested this via PM a while back and never got a response, and I wasn't sure where to put this... At any rate, could someone possibly update the current "General Sprites" sheet for Dig Dug II (NES) with the following one? There were several important sprites missing (notably the fish that appears when you cut off a single block of land).

[Image: digdugiines_sprites-1.png]

I left the credit tag intact, no credit needed for me. Also, the different palette is probably as a result of using FCEUX rather than Nestopia.
There is never a possibility of getting a score involving a "9", and all zeroes are small. There are far too many, and too similar, palettes for the numbers to put all of the palette swaps on the sheet.
I would recommend the submissions forum, not Sprite Discussion. I'm not positive how it would work with an update, but that would be my guess.

Also, you can never have a score involving 9? That's pretty neat. Didn't know that before.
Rather, you can never perform an action that scores 900, 9000, etc. points, thus a "9" in that font style never appears on-screen. The total score can certainly have a 9 in it, but that just uses the boring ol' Namco Classic font, far too redundant to rip.

If this needs to be moved, could someone please do so?