The VG Resource

Full Version: if you're insecure, post in this thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tomorrow I'll look at everyone who posted and write my honest unbiased opinions about them.
i'd love to see an unbiased opinion.
posting
im a loser Sad

or am i?
(01-10-2010, 12:55 AM)Teddy Wrote: [ -> ]unbiased opinion
I am confuse
Pop
i care too much
Metaru I don't really know you very well.

As far as I know, you weren't at PT or MFGG. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. But from what I've seen of some of your posts, you seem to be kind of an elitist when it comes to pixel art.

It almost seems like you have a "if you're not going to use this sprite for anything, why did you sprite it?" kind of attitude. I mean, you probably don't think that way, cause I'm sure you sprite a lot of things you don't use, but your posts just give off that vibe. Almost all the critique I've seen you give seem to be based around making sprites more "useable". But other than that, your posts are generally pretty level-headed and unlike some people, you know when to not post. Your sense of humor revolves around contribution, rather than instigation, if that makes any sense. By that I mean that you rely on other people to fill in the gaps when you make a joke, which is a pretty sound tactic in a community like this where most people are on the same wavelength.

Overall a pretty good poster.

Rudolph,
I'm not too familiar with you either.

But I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you're burdened with a latent desire for acceptance. You seek to belong in a community. As a result, you're quick to give in, and even quicker to jump on an opportunity for inclusion when you see one. This unfortunately makes you a somewhat weak poster.

You know what, these are sounding like fortune cookies, and they take too much effort to write, fuck this. I barely know any of you. You're all gay. Cool
is it gonna be about you confusing me for robbydude??????????
Hi Ted im insecure
Did I ever confuse you with robbydude? I don't think I did.

Or do people just do that a lot.
Also guys I changed my mind I'm not doing these I'm too lazy. See this post for my opinion on all of you.
(01-10-2010, 02:20 PM)Teddy Wrote: [ -> ]people just do that a lot.
and now, the weather forecast with number six.
Wow Teddy you're good
Pages: 1 2