The VG Resource

Full Version: Invader Zim: Dib's Revenge ..of Doom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Invader Zim: Dib's Revenge ..of Doom
[Image: invaderzimbanner.png]

Direct Downloads:
Invader Zim: Dib's Revenge
Game's Webpage on CrossedShadows.com!

Dib has finally broken into your house(again) and has stolen your cloning machine! He has made a million-gazillion copies of himself! Zim, what are you going to do?! He is planning a mass invasion of your base, so the only thing you can do is to protect yourself. Get ahold of your Erkin equipment and start building, invader!

Current features include: (Beta Version 0.3)

1) 7+ Wepons to choose from
2) Tutorial Mode
3) Quickplay
4) 6+ Types of enemies
5) Random road creation

Version Beta .40 will include:

1) More stages
2) More backgrounds
3) Storymode
4) More Wepons
5) More types of Dib(Enemies)

ScreenShots:
[Image: IZScreenshot.png]

Important Info:
Category: Tower Defense / Fast Paced / Strategy
File Size: ~2 MBs
Vista Compatible: Yes!
Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 (You can press F4 to make Full-Screen)
Credits are in the game's help file.

REMEMBER: This is the Beta version on the game! IF you find a bug, post about it! Also, give me your comments on the game! I'd love to know how I could improve it, and just to know everyone's opinion!
oh god
I didn't play this but

oh jesus christ what
its great! 10/10 never stop making games.
wjat is this i dont even
(01-10-2010, 02:29 AM)Amster Wrote: [ -> ]its great! 10/10 never stop making games.

Really? Thanks! It means a lot.
oh GOD
Quote:oh GOD

What?
your game is horrible and everyone has been sarcastic on this topic.

sorry i had to say it.
Quote:your game is horrible and everyone has been sarcastic on this topic.

sorry i had to say it.
I don't know what it is. It's just this forum. Everyone here is a total jackass. EVERY other forum this is posted on has nothing but good reviews. (Except this one dude who hates Invader Zim, because of personal reasons.)
...or maybe it's because your games actually do suck and we're not going to even bother looking at it with those awful looking screenshots.

Unlike the 12 year olds at the other forums you go on, we're going to tell you when things suck instead of praising a terrible game.
It's not this forum.

[Image: IZScreenshot.png]

I mean, seriously; How could you even possibly think this looks remotely good?
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THAT SCREENSHOT
Quote:I mean, seriously; How could you even possibly think this looks remotely good?
Quote:I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THAT SCREENSHOT
Did either of you even play the game?
I'd rather not bother with downloading a game in which the screenshots alone make my eyes bleed.
Quote:I'd rather not bother with downloading a game in which the screenshots alone make my eyes bleed.
Your freakin stupid. Instead of judging something you HAVENT EVEN TRIED, how about critizing something else?
GOD, at least those "12 year olds" play it first before saying anything about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4