The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon ball z: harukanaru goku densetsu rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people, here is my rips of Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu. I will be adding more over time.

Thanks to Barubary, by the plugin for Tahaxan and 魔王 ルシファー for helping me with Tile MolesterWink

Saiyans
[Image: dbzgokudensetsuraditzic.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsunappaico.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsuvegetasc.png]

Frieza Team
[Image: dbzgokudensetsucui.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsudodoria.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsuzarbon.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsufrieza.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsukingcold.png]

Other Enemies
[Image: dbzgokudensetsusnake.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsugozumezu.png][Image: dbzgokudensetsunail.png]
Pretty cool job. Are they all playable or just enemies?
(01-07-2010, 10:53 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool job. Are they all playable or just enemies?

Thanks Smile
Nappa,Raditz and Vegeta Ozaru are enemies,Vegeta too, but it is also playable.
Anyway, Vegeta Scouter is more focused as an enemy, so I would leave him as an enemy.
Ok, cool. Would you mind grabbing a good screenshot so I can make a section icon?
Cool but, i finish the game and i begin rip this game from awile ago, and now you come and rip this game, why? anyway i will rip Cell soon.

What th program fo you use to rip these? i use AnimeGet. and what the program do you use to play DBZ harukanaru devsetsu? or goku densetsu? i use NO$GBA.
(01-10-2010, 01:11 AM)Wardek Wrote: [ -> ]Cool but, i finish the game and i begin rip this game from awile ago, and now you come and rip this game, why? anyway i will rip Cell soon.

What th program fo you use to rip these? i use AnimeGet. and what the program do you use to play DBZ harukanaru devsetsu? or goku densetsu? i use NO$GBA.

I too have finished the game, and that's why I dared to rip the sprites.
I use DeSmuME and Animget.
Soon I will put more sprites, I'm finishing rip Frieza sagaSmile
Zarbon,Dodoria,Cui and Frieza Soldiers added Wink
Giant Snake added Smile
Nice! All saved!
Gozu and Mezu added! Wink
Soon Frieza too!
Oh no, it's the Home for Infinite Losers!
Keep up the good work!!!
Frieza added! Wink
(01-16-2010, 02:06 PM)Metal-Franky Wrote: [ -> ]Frieza added! Wink

KICK ASS!
Now question, is that the only Vegeta, or is there another one WITHOUT the scouter form or whatev? Cuz I need poses like that.
Oh, and without the fin-like armor as well.
(01-16-2010, 02:53 PM)Radman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2010, 02:06 PM)Metal-Franky Wrote: [ -> ]Frieza added! Wink

KICK ASS!
Now question, is that the only Vegeta, or is there another one WITHOUT the scouter form or whatev? Cuz I need poses like that.
Oh, and without the fin-like armor as well.

Yes,there another Vegeta without Scouter and the armor. (Vegeta saga Androids)

When I finish rip the enemies sprites, i'll rip the playable characters and the helpers Wink
Pages: 1 2