The VG Resource

Full Version: More new characters in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=109829

Quote:For awhile now, we've all been wondering if there were even more secret characters to be revealed in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Reader Arlen was wonder just that when he attended the Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom 'Unity' event that Capcom put together. Arlen took his questions to some of the staff, and here are the answers he got.

"There's all the new characters and there's some secret characters we haven't revealed yet" - Capcom booth employee discussing the build that was being played

A: So could you tell us who the new characters are?
Seth Killian, Capcom: That's still a secret and you won't be finding out until a few weeks
A: Oh, ok so what about the new mini-games?
Seth Killian, Capcom: I'm afraid you'll have to wait for that just like the characters. The news will be announced soon, though by then the game will be out. *laughs*

Hate it when developers do shit like this ^
i love it when developers do that

i miss the old days of secret characters, it seems fewer and fewer fighters have unlockable characters anymore

examples: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Battle Fantasia, KOFXII, BlazBlue, EVERY Guilty Gear XX game
(01-05-2010, 08:28 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]i love it when developers do that

i miss the old days of secret characters, it seems fewer and fewer fighters have unlockable characters anymore

examples: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Battle Fantasia, KOFXII, BlazBlue, EVERY Guilty Gear XX game

Well ofcourse, everyone in the whole fucking world loves that Tyvon

I just don't like him cockteasing us, it's annoying
all this shit just to anounce dante being added jeez.
Frank West is the only reason why I'm buying the game.
(01-05-2010, 09:24 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]Zero is the only reason why I'm buying the game.
I'm getting it for of Megaman Trigger, Zero, and because it's another entry in the Vs. Capcom series.

Hell, I'd get it for the last reason alone.
Apparently this is what they were teasing

It's just Yatterman 2 (Ai-chan), nothing to see here, people.
I hope this game is good
(01-05-2010, 10:02 PM)Sponge Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently this is what they were teasing

I'm pretty sure this was already announced with Zero and Frank West, wasn't it?
Why don't they make SECRET unlockable characters anymore?
Nobody gets the feeling of going to the character select screen and finding a new person there out of nowhere.
but efforts ugh...
(01-05-2010, 11:04 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2010, 10:02 PM)Sponge Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently this is what they were teasing

I'm pretty sure this was already announced with Zero and Frank West, wasn't it?

IIRC She wasn't, but people were trying to tell IGN that she was and IGN went on being extremely distinguished gentlemen they are.
I'm pretty sure I heard about yatterman 2 being confirmed a long time ago.
Actually, I know I did.

She's old news.
(01-05-2010, 11:04 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't they make SECRET unlockable characters anymore?
Nobody gets the feeling of going to the character select screen and finding a new person there out of nowhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6