The VG Resource

Full Version: Restarting Pikachu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the idle animated before i make the sheet
just tell me what you think.
[Image: pikaidle.gif]
the way the feet are at the last stance where he looks to the right is weird, they should be flat like the other poses in my opinion. Otherwise, great imo. C:
I like the bounciness, it's good energy. makes me want to play with him.
Wow,nice job!
I do not like the movement of the tail, but the rest is perfectSmile
Perhaps if the other ear also move it would be much better, because nothing moves and seem to be stuck: s
Sorry if you do not understand me, my English is bad ... im Spanish xd
It taught us the full sheet, to see how it is =)
I like it a lot, but, when he looks to the left (Our right) The basic outline of his face stays the same and only the cheeks and eyes and everything inside the outline move. Or, it looks that way at least. When pikachu looks to the side, his nose should stick out, which it kinda does but the outline is no difference to him normally facing us diagonal-like.
This may be worded weirdly, sorry if it is, but basically what I'm saying is make sure its not just the contents inside the outline of the face that changes as he looks around.
he's rubbing his belly and then pulls half of his face down. i'd recomend that for a proper animation, do more than just move sections of the sprite up and down.
I think his face is a bit too long, and that shouldn't be too hard to fix. Other than that, I like it. Smile
I think hes a bit too tall and skinny, but that could be just be me
(01-04-2010, 08:10 AM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]he's rubbing his belly and then pulls half of his face down. i'd recomend that for a proper animation, do more than just move sections of the sprite up and down.

If I'm not mistaken, he's bouncing on his toes, not rubbing his belly.
i would like to know how can you bounce on your toes while sitting on your butt.
i fixed it up a little still needs work
Add another frame when he turns his head, like, make one where he's looking forward. Right it just looks jumpy and werid.
(01-05-2010, 05:47 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to know how can you bounce on your toes while sitting on your butt.

at the very least, the top half oh him is bouncing. Not rubbing his belly.
Make the head turning more smooth. Unless you are incredibly flexible you can't turn your head all the way left and right without getting whiplash. :c
hows this
Pages: 1 2