The VG Resource

Full Version: Darksiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game looks pretty rad in my opinion, the artwork for it is just the same. It comes out tuesday so I guess I'll reserve mine tommorow, only real decision for me is to reserve at gamestop and get the ingame weapon, or reserve at bestbuy and get the badass action figure. I know there isn't any multiplayer but that's fine with me, not everygame needs multiplayer and I heard there might be DLC for it, so that makes it better yet.

Anyone else picking this up?
no information whatsoever in your post about what the game is
the plot sounds horrendously stupid, why do ignorant game developers continuously try to make ThE NeXt BlOcKbuSTeR game based on mythology they clearly don't understand

for cunts sake
I just saw a commercial of it on TV, it looks like every other game out there. What the hell makes this one so special?
its called "Darksiders", of course.
i've never heard of this game
I was just looking at some games to get in for review, and I'm deciding to skip over this one. It looks like pretty much any other game of its kind, which as of late I'm getting tired of. They've all been a disappointment over the last year or so, and I don't see how this could be any different. And these kinds of story annoy me into the ground and beyond until my face is no longer attached to my head.
Like a majority of games, I'll rent it before I but it.
remember when tony hawk games were awesome and suddenly every single company made a skate/bmx/scooter(?) game?

well, tony hawk is now called Dante.
Why isn't there a bayonetta thread yet

ANYWAY, this game is more Zelda then it is DMC apparently, it looks okay but I'll try it first.
It's pretty much Warcraft + Zelda, what's not a terrible thing.

I'd rent it.
Played it a bit, it's pretty cool.
I saw this somewhere. Can't remember. Just remembered it looked pretty sweet.
Commercial was cool until it gave the story, I lost all interest in it at that point.
15 posts later and I still have no idea what this game even is
edit- in before lmgtfy or similar response
Pages: 1 2