The VG Resource

Full Version: guess what time it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: boxxyf.jpg]

its time to post why we wove each other
BOXXY!
i wuv vipershark because he wuvs boxxy
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF /b/
hell yes someone who understands the awesome that is boxxy
actually boxxy was scared off the internet because of stalkers
a few anons found her house irl (they could tell it was hers because some of the stuff inside matched what was on her videos, etc) and went there but nobody was home so they left some flowers and "I Heart BOXXY" messages and moved some of her outdoor furniture
then somebody found one of her friends irl who told anon to leave boxxy alone because she was afraid

then somebody found her irl and took pics of her without the emo look and she actually looks normal
she's like... 17 now, I think
way to kill a thread you sires
it was never good to begin with
wow you guys
ever get that thing where you read a thread and you have to squint your eyes and frown
cracky-chan was the only attention whore worth stalking and obsessing over

SHE WAS ARTISTIC AND SHIT

this bootleg sounds like an annoying brat with ADHD
(01-03-2010, 09:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]then somebody found her irl and took pics of her without the emo look and she actually looks normal
at least somebody grew up, you 4chanite boxxy-slobbering /b/-browsing super-anime sires
(01-04-2010, 12:06 AM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2010, 09:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]then somebody found her irl and took pics of her without the emo look and she actually looks normal
at least somebody grew up, you 4chanite boxxy-slobbering /b/-browsing super-anime sires
*drops mic, walks out of thread*