The VG Resource

Full Version: What sucks about TSR or anything about spriting or gaming community?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have found this website called SucksBox. its about posting stuff that sucks or annoys you. So i thought it would be fun making our on version of it by writing by posting what we think sucks about either TCR spriting, gaming or anything else.
Ill start. What I think sucks about gamestop people is that if you are 12 they wont sell you a rated T game when its for the gameboy color.
Everything

including this
î
Fact from life
what sucks about tSR is that posts like this aren't bannable
what made you think this would be actually funny. really, this ain't a "low self steem help group". also you're 12 forg od sake everything makes sense now!
what sucks about tsr is when people like you join and try to play forum games in spamhaul
(01-03-2010, 01:20 PM)Franky"Fritz"Ruiz Wrote: [ -> ]What I think sucks about gamestop people is that if you are 12 they wont sell you a rated T game when its for the gameboy color.
you are 12 and wanted a t game for gbc
right
you're 12 and not already banned for idiocy

dammit spamhaul
the game being on the gbc doesn't change the fact that it's still rated T
also 12 year old
it could be worse, he could be dancing an anime op about underage girls just to fit within the comunity
underage 18 year olds, right

also I wanted to do it anyway
as I've said countless times before, if I was embarassed about it or anything I would've taken it down
that's seriously the only thing you can say about me, hurr durr
if i took every post where people took spamhaul comments and posts seriously, i could fill up a fuckin book about it
let alone make a movie of said book with bittershark as himself
No he's not 12 he's my idiot friend 13 year old friend, who joined the forms with me a long time ago. I profusely apologize for his idiocy.
And it was Grand Theft Auto, I was there with him. I'll teach him how to make sense, and not sound like an idiot when I go to his house.
I feel bad for kids who come to tSR, find spamhaul and think it's a fun and random place for forum games

Someone should explain them it's actually a terrible place filled with terrible people, not a happy fun random house
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5