The VG Resource

Full Version: PMD2 Mew and Glaceon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am new here, so please go easy on me if you don't accept my rips! Surprise

[Image: Glaceonrips-1.png]

[Image: Mewrips-1.png]

I have ripped Leafeon sprites, but I have not yet finished them. So maybe I will submit them another time if these are accepted. ^^

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know what!
Nice Sprites by the way, but RBY has already rip the whole eevee family. I like the mew.
Kunasakio Wrote:Nice Sprites by the way, but RBY has already rip the whole eevee family. I like the mew.

Thank you! ^^
Yes, I think I actually saw that. ^^; But I was disappointed when I saw that there was no Eevee Family. So I decided to rip some myself. Hehe.
But anyways, I don't think anyone was doing Mew, so I did it.
GoldFlareon Wrote:But anyways, I don't think anyone was doing Mew, so I did it.
Solink ripped Mew from the first PMD game on June 3rd. Sorry.

...However, being a PMD2 rip, the sprites might be a bit different than PMD's. I'll compare the two later.

(EDIT: Well, I'll be. A few of the sprites are different for PMD2. The Mew is accepted, but redblueyellow already ripped Glaceon [and every other Eevee evolution], so I can't accept that one. Don't feel bad, though. Cute)
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
GoldFlareon Wrote:But anyways, I don't think anyone was doing Mew, so I did it.
Solink ripped Mew from the first PMD game on June 3rd. Sorry.

...However, being a PMD2 rip, the sprites might be a bit different than PMD's. I'll compare the two later.

(EDIT: Well, I'll be. A few of the sprites are different for PMD2. The Mew is accepted, but redblueyellow already ripped Glaceon [and every other Eevee evolution], so I can't accept that one. Don't feel bad, though. Cute)

Don't worry, I don't feel bad. Genki ^_^

I only wanted to be of assistance. And thank you for accepting Mew! Genki ^_^

If there are any other Pokemon that you would like me to rip, I can do it. I know that redblueyellow has ripped very many, but if there are Pokemon that he hasn't yet done and is too occupied at the moment to do them, I could! Genki ^_^
GoldFlareon Wrote:Don't worry, I don't feel bad. Genki ^_^

I only wanted to be of assistance. And thank you for accepting Mew! Genki ^_^

If there are any other Pokemon that you would like me to rip, I can do it. I know that redblueyellow has ripped very many, but if there are Pokemon that he hasn't yet done and is too occupied at the moment to do them, I could! Genki ^_^
Yes, there is froslass ive been looking for. if you could rip credit will be given
Please, can you write what the Sprites mean?
I mean, some people can't differ Special Attack and idle.
I mean, it's very bad if there are no discriptions...