The VG Resource

Full Version: uh oh whoops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NintendoSprites Wrote:You need to stop cursing. There are little children on this site. If you want to curse do it in a PM. Jeez. Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can curse your ass off. There are kids as young as 9 on this site. Maybe younger.
NintendoSprites Wrote:You need to stop cursing. There are little children on this site. If you want to curse do it in a PM. Jeez. Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can curse your ass off. There are kids as young as 9 on this site. Maybe younger.

looks like im a bad mod guys......... sry.......................
fuck cock shit ass cunt
Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can curse your ass off.

he cursed!!!!!!

im telling dazz!!!!
NintendoSprites Wrote:ass
reported
i didnt say it though i was poiting it out!
the pleasure of being cummed inside
ass cunt
[Image: w831.png]
i'm younger than 9

Tyvon's bad words emotionally scarred me for life
[Image: ralphiesoap.jpg]