The VG Resource

Full Version: Second Chances?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. After being kicked out of PT due to my own stupidity, I realised that I wasn't acting the way that I act now. Just today I noticed that a good friend and "colleague" of mine was back online here. It may be late to realise this, but I haven't been on these message boards since it was PT.

So. I assume that since he gets a second chance, that I should too.

Some may not remember me, while others will. I used to be called Manical Spriter (I think) and I only signed up to PT after reading that pot by Mewthriii. I got enraged and started ranting about random things.

But, out of the flames, was born a new life. PT brought me and Mewthriii together as friends, and since then we have both matured. We have even created our own website, for which I helped with the design and the forums.

So, here I am to try and give something to the community that helped me to grow up.
Uhhh welcome I guess? I don't really remember you.
That's okay. The more people that don't, the less haters will come to my door asking for cookies.
(01-02-2010, 09:08 AM)Double Helix Wrote: [ -> ]PT brought me and Mewthriii together, and since then we have both matured.

So you're dating? Good for you.
I meant as friends.

Thank you for pointing that out.
no one cares about your past, what matters is that you're not an idiot in the present. make yourself worthy and everything will be awesome Heart