The VG Resource

Full Version: Sup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although my name says otherwise, you can call me Sync.

I've been kind of bored (I'm actually always bored) recently, and decided to join a forum that tends to my interest. This place seems to be the only one to fit that description at the moment.

I've actually... been here before. I wasn't really noticeable at all, because I didn't do much. I used to go under MALAK back then; if it rings a bell, then yeah, that's me.

I sprite, but I wouldn't say i'm even slightly good at it. I also make games; I use Game Maker, in case you're wondering. I've never finished anything, but I know how to use it well.

I hope to be an active member around here, and also hope you guys keep me entertained for a while. See ya on the boards. Cool
MALAK sounds familiar. Sup dude.
(01-02-2010, 02:33 AM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]MALAK sounds familiar. Sup dude.
Not much, thanks for the welcome. Smile
Welcome to tSR, man! You seem like you'll make a find addition to the forums. Wink
Your name is very vaguely familiar to me.

You make games; cool.
(01-02-2010, 02:41 AM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to tSR, man! You seem like you'll make a find addition to the forums. Wink
Thanks, man.
(01-02-2010, 02:42 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Your name is very vaguely familiar to me.

You make games; cool.
Yah, I make games.

Also, you guys have the greatest smileys ever. They're all so calm and unobnoxious; I feel like overusing them. Big Grin
Oh hey, sup mang.

Glad to see you here.
Bored? I'm also fueled by boredom, that's why I checked this thread in first place.

Welcome
(01-02-2010, 03:29 AM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh hey, sup mang.

Glad to see you here.
Oh sup Crappy, good to see you here as well. Cool
(01-02-2010, 03:37 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Bored? I'm also fueled by boredom, that's why I checked this thread in first place.

Welcome
omg no way

we should like

start a club or something
Hey its you
welcome.
(01-02-2010, 09:40 AM)MONEYMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hey its you
welcome.
Hey its you
thanks.