The VG Resource

Full Version: Yu Yu Hakusho: Revival Game (Need People)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am very new to this forum but I love spiriting and playing games and well I wanted to show you what I and a good friend are currently working on...

[Image: 2d5lz7.jpg]

This was originally just a fun sig to make for my profile but then it became something more and now. I wanna make a game of it. But all we have is a concept and I need a gamemaker... preferrably a turn system set up or a beat em up like Street Fighter and I will need some rippers to rip some backgrounds from some Yu Yu Hakusho games.

If you wanna help in anyway let me know by writing back and also in a couple hours I will post up the Yusuke sheet my friend finished.
Um...I don't think you can post this yet without a little more. But I don't know.
Ohh ok my bad. But I will keeping updating this topic and add on stuff as I finish it.
"SHOTGUN!" Smile

EDIT: After I finish up my Naruto Shippuden: Smackdown game, give me all the sheets and I'll just change all the pictures, keeping the engine I made, and It'll be a whole new game Tongue