The VG Resource

Full Version: SCARIEST SHIT OVER HOLY SHIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'M ONLY POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE NON MEMBERS CAN'T GO HERE

Not so drunk anymore but I'm staying over a friends for this and well, she lives with her ex roomate's mother and her lesbian lover.

The lesbian lover is a 500 pound black woman who works at tacobell.

The black one is Sheila and the drunk one is sissy

The sissy is way drunk off her ass and apperently when she is drunk she will offer random guys to try and get with my friend and/or move into the basement.

Apperently Sheila is getting pissed with it so they started to argue and sissy comes into the room and my friend ask is sheila is ok. Sissy says that she doesn't care while sheila was behind her and sheila just kinda shook her head and started to close the door and sissy kicked the door shut all the way and sheila just opened the door and grabbed her by the neck of her shirk and just yanked her out of the room and beat the shit out of sissy for like 10 minutes.

Sissy got mad and she knocked everything over in the basement and cut her hands with the broken cups and mirror and baby cradle thats broken but is still creeply making noises and came up with her hand all bleeding and dripped some on my friend's bedsheet so she now has a dirty bedsheet and sissy just ups and leavs again. She can hardly walk she is so drunk and well Sheila now scares the fuck out of me and well it's anew found fear. before I was just afraid of her sure size.
5/5great story
7/10 it was ok could have been better
6/10
I am a Yaoi writer, and a female and male drawer. I like to write about pairings as..

Slash/Axl from Guns n' Roses.
Joe/Steven from Aerosmith.
Vince Neil/ Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue
Tommy Lee/Nikki Sixx or Nikki Sixx/Tommy Lee from Motley Crue ^^
Mick Mars/Vince Neil from Motley Crue ;D
Mick Mars/Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue.
Mike Dirnt/Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day.
Tre Cool/Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day.
Kirk Hammett/Lars Ulrich from Metallica
James Hetfield/Jason Newsted from Metallica.
James Hetfield/Lars Ulrich from Metallica.