The VG Resource

Full Version: Elite 4 Will Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon that links to Sprite sheet.
[Image: PKMN_Will_Icon.png]
Elite 4 Will Revamp
[Image: PKMN-Will.png]

What do you think? I would love CC and tell me if i should submit the sheet or if there is something i should change.
(12-31-2009, 01:35 PM)Pokejoey Wrote: [ -> ]Icon that links to Sprite sheet.
[Image: PKMN_Will_Icon.png]
Elite 4 Will Revamp
[Image: PKMN-Will.png]

What do you think? I would love CC and tell me if i should submit the sheet or if there is something i should change.

Alright, I'm sorry but this can't be called a sheet yet. It only has one trainer in it. Also, revamping is adding shading, fixing up places, not doing a recolor. You did add shading in parts, but its not that good and not much is added. Also, dont just recolor the sprites with coors from the trainers of HGSS. Make up your own. This is also not a good idea to base off of the HGSS sprites if you are revamping because the design on everybody has changed nearly. Please, look at art rendations of the old ones for reference and on what colors to use. Trust me, I've revamped tons of things from Pokemon GSC.
If you are thinking of submitting revamps to the site, it has to be on more then one trainer. I'd suggest revamping every trainer sprite.
(12-31-2009, 01:48 PM)Kyo Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm sorry but this can't be called a sheet yet. It only has one trainer in it. Also, revamping is adding shading, fixing up places, not doing a recolor. You did add shading in parts, but its not that good and not much is added. Also, dont just recolor the sprites with coors from the trainers of HGSS. Make up your own. This is also not a good idea to base off of the HGSS sprites if you are revamping because the design on everybody has changed nearly. Please, look at art rendations of the old ones for reference and on what colors to use. Trust me, I've revamped tons of things from Pokemon GSC.
If you are thinking of submitting revamps to the site, it has to be on more then one trainer. I'd suggest revamping every trainer sprite.

Wow thanks for the CC and this is the first revamp in a while(most of mine got deleted from my computer). Im thinking of doing all the elite 4 and I dont think ill submit this one. Ill work on it some more.
and while you're at it, work on a more functional, organized and less overcredited sheet. mean really, 95% of that "sheet" you got there is just a filler.