The VG Resource

Full Version: A simple and not so simple CD-I request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this is for anyone really willing to take it on. I've searched the internet high and low, with no results, and it really is trying my patience. I hope someone here can help me out.
What I'm looking for is the sprites of Morshu the shopkeeper from the CD-I game Link: The Faces of Evil.

That was the simple one.

Here's the not so simple one.

I'd also like the sprites of Ganon from the same game if possible...and going along with that, perhaps the generals (bosses) , Harlequin, Goronu, Militron, Glutko, and Lupay, since you'll need to fight them along the way. Mind you the difficulty isn't ripping these sprites, it's more of progressing through the game, as this is a very, very horrid game.

In surmation, either of these requests to be filled will be appreciated, and I may even reward the ripper depending on the quality of work done. This is basically two requests in one. Morshu is his own request, while Ganon and the others are together in one. Morshu would be the easiest, as his appearance requires no progress through the game whatsoever, and he is available from the beginning in the shop located in Goronu's region.
define "reward"
Like I said, it depends on the quality of the rips. Either a sprite trade as in someone rips this for me, I rip something for them, provided it's reasonable, or maybe a simple paypal donation of ten dollars or something. It just depends.
I'll rip myself with my lamp oil, rope, and bombs. EDIT - I tried to rip the bosses, but I couldn't get to them. The emulator's controls are broken. Harlequin and Lupay are at ZeldaPower. http://zeldapower.com/?option=com_conten...&Itemid=92

EDIT 2 - I have lamp oil, rope, and Morshu ripped, but the bomb is hard to rip. I'll have the bomb ripped soon. After I release Morshu, I'm going to play through Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil using a gamepad that can emulate mouse movements. I'll rip sprites and release them while I play the games. I tried to play Hotel Mario, but I always get a disk error and lose my progress when I die at the fight with Morton.

EDIT 3 - I ripped Morshu, lamp oil, rope, and bombs.