The VG Resource

Full Version: World of Dorkcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
World of Dorkcraft is a new comic series I'm starting starring 3 heroes in medevil time-esque period, they are of course stupid kids.
there is
Stan - the knight who weilds a stick with a marshmellow on it
Kyle - The bard who weilds his Guitar thing
and Ken - The wizard with a giant pointy staff thing

The Beginning of an adventure
The first battle
The Gypsy

not too many right now but it will grow more and more.

why am I doing this?
to be blunt my Funny Bone comic is getting some back lash about it being too random lately, some people said I should be right to the point and not be so long. The comic was originally just a one shot, but I feel like making more since its a interesting concept alone.
where's cartman
and the ny on the end of kenny's name
Like I've said, pretty awesome, man!
(12-31-2009, 12:51 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]where's cartman
and the ny on the end of kenny's name
i don't know maybe the fourth panel??
carter != cartman
Then by that logic, ken != kenny, retard.
you obviously didn't get the south park reference I was making there

you don't HAVE to try to be a total jackass to me all the time but apparently you have some sort of retarded australian grudge or something so whatever
or you just post really stupid shit all the time
oh wait yeah that's it
these are pretty good, but yeah
is this a reference to south park
it's a bit too uncanny
(12-31-2009, 02:06 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]some sort of retarded australian grudge or something so whatever
because even if he did hate you, its totally because hes australian
fuckn
updated with a new issue
and yes the names are south park references but I didnt want to make it too obvious.
I have one little nitpicky critique:

in comics, it's best to have panels with white spaces between their borders. panels that are just separated by their border look smushed together and flow less smoothly to the eye. it may not seem that way to you, but if you do put white in between the panels it can make a huge difference.

compare!

basically think of the panels as separate and distinct images rather than parts of a whole.

but otherwise the form is fine to me. keep it up! I always want to do comics but I never have the patience...
Ignore the above post as it's bad advice.

Excited to see where this goes, really liked the glass scene.
(01-02-2010, 02:04 AM)Comix Wrote: [ -> ]Ignore the above post as it's bad advice.

elaborate on why? nearly every published comic follows that panel rule. or are you just being sarcastic because I can never get that...
I see you posted it here.

I also see it's still funny.
Pages: 1 2