The VG Resource

Full Version: Most of my 09 crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of it is crap, but I think some of it's good. Either way, I think I got a little better over the year, and thats good enough for me.

[Image: 13408098.png]

Well, happy new years TsR.
you should try branching out into new styles
(12-30-2009, 08:43 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]you should try branching out into new styles
Actually, I had a number of other sheets in different styles, but I deleted the folder I had them in on accident. THere are a few in different styles in my first post though, and there's also the Paper Mario Shroob sheet I made.
Edit- Nevermind, turns out my computer likes to screw up the created years for my files.
Koopa Kids > everything on there

Great stuff, though!
I love that mockup in the top right.
Those are awesome. I'd love to see full sheets of the Koopalings and Captain Syrup!
(12-31-2009, 12:54 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]Those are awesome. I'd love to see full sheets of the Koopalings and Captain Syrup!
Your wish shall be granted sooner or later. Both the Koopalings and Syrup are going to be in the MFGG Community Fangame Project, and as such, both will have sheets.
If you don't mind the extra hassle, coudl you let me know when you manage to complete them? I'd love to see the full output.
Well, Syrup is going to be made as we make the game since she's a main character and we'll need to constantly add animations and what not.

As for the Koopalings, they are secret optional bosses for an after game "dungeon", so I probably won't work on them till much later in the project.