The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon Request!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where can you get the human and player sprites for Digimon World DS/Dawn and Dusk?Big Grin Also, Kapurimon sprites.Shy
[Image: digimontamer.png]
can you custom make all the human characters from seasons 1-3
That's quite a big ask. Could you be more specific in size, style, poses?
he probably means edit those sprites to look like the characters from the first 3 seasons.
can you also make all of their expressions on pokemon mystery dungeon expression backgrounds
welp, i though that edit request was from OP.

go make it on your own.
I only need 5 people for various skits, I need custom sprites of
Tai
Kari (older)
T.K. (older)
takato
and rika
various skits are
Dr. Japun
episode: Mysterious reunion
and the last two fill in for Parents of a character on my currently pokemon oriented show
this isnt even your thread
why are you requesting
that doesnt mean "make a thread" because thats hardly evere happening.

mean its an edit, you can easily edit these on your own.
for tai, i want side scroller-like sprites (Walking etc)
I've never really watched the show, but if any one can edit those sprites into what i'm requesting, it's going to be anyone after this post
I might ask on a seprate page for sprites for a Dr. japun character, Doctor Japun himself
(If anyone wants doc waruyama styled saturn (team galactic) sprites, make a request because that is the only edit i'll do i'll put a sample up as well as a picture of japun himself)
[attachment=3499]
Guys, he's not even reading anybody's replies

Skits? Do you think that we are going to bloody draw the characters for you?
(04-14-2010, 06:20 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, he's not even reading anybody's replies

Skits? Do you think that we are going to bloody draw the characters for you?

The skit will be known as Dr.japun it is a pokemon (and Digimon) version of Dr. weird from aqua teen hunger force, except Japun is weird and Tai is steve
and I cannot advance the story without those custom made sprites
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
in english please
Pages: 1 2