The VG Resource

Full Version: let's adopt communism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been noticing lately that the spamhaul is too bad to even be a shithole anymore

and the rest of the forum is only a moderate shithole

so I think it would be best to make this forum a communist state under my rule the rule of NO ONE except the invisible Gods

rules for this state:
-each user may post once per day, and there may only be ten posts every day
-these posts may not exceed 30 posts in a month and if they do, said posters will be put in torturous prisons and shall be incarcerated for 10-40 days, depending on the amount of posts
-your post must compliment the state in a positive way, posts that are neutral or against the state will be considered threats and after being removed, the poster shall serve 80 days in prison
-any game you buy must be split so that every member can play it (i.e. shattering the disc) find a way to play it now, dickweed
-NO fun.

the ancient lord Kritler (Kritter) Nofunnington created these rules and they will make a stable and save environment for us all

[Image: Communist%20Party.gif]

feedback is appreciated, as these rules are not in place yet
you might as well just have posted 'bryan, i'm ready for my spamhaul challenge'
If SpamHaul was a communist country

There would be no threads like these
Dex let's play grab ass
Dont grab to hard Dex, more of these threads will come out
eh it's been more or less the same
So far what I have seen, everyone is already falling these rules.

:[
no communist spamhaul would be

we all share rep etc.

it would be a more chill place
(12-28-2009, 11:07 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]you might as well just have posted 'bryan, i'm ready for my spamhaul challenge'

he wanted me to help him with setting up a certain challenge the other day

I think I might go oblige next time he signs on skype
(12-28-2009, 11:07 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]you might as well just have posted 'bryan, i'm ready for my spamhaul challenge'

a week ago i would've said maybe but now i really just don't care. he's definitely not "improving" this place and evidently the challenge thread isn't doing much either
such a loving spirit, bryan (:

[Image: 2ce2hyh.gif]

(:
i mean honest to god i don't see anything that's really THAT bad with spamhaul anymore*, maybe i'm just not reading every flippin thread.

i guess "complaining about nothing" is an MFGG thing

*except for teddy the elite and tom guycott. fuck you guys.
I dislike everything

let's change it
(12-29-2009, 01:45 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]*except for teddy the elite and tom guycott. fuck you guys.

Hey. Fuck you.
here's what i do when i post on tsr:

1. read through the thread a lil, get a general jist of whats going on (don't exactly read every post, just the important ones {bryan's post give me a good "chuckle"})
2. open up another tab, go to "www.youtube.com"
3. search on youtube.com "sufjan stevens"
4. pick any song, doesn't really matter which, all of them are good posting tunes
5. start typing words, probably forget about what the topic was about by now but who gives a shti

listenign to "Chicago" right now btw, good song. 10 AOL free trial disks out of 10.

[Image: suf.jpg]

[Image: emot-siren.gif] topic's now about your posting ritual on tsr if u got one [Image: emot-siren.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3