The VG Resource

Full Version: FFT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title: Florid Fungus Lactarius

-With snoozing plumber

[Image: PhotobucketUpld-2154.png]

Starting small, but this might be extended to form a bigger piece.. Steady steps into the pixel art realm.

Followed Metaru's advice and used a pallete so radically opposite to FFT's.. And I think I did well.

The C&C.
[Image: PhotobucketUpld2-47.png]

This is starting to look like a mock-up.
Well the mushroom def. doesn't match up with that background. I think the shadow on the mushroom head is too dark.
There's not much I can say for now about this apart from the fact that the colours don't all blend well together on the mushroom: just mess around with the amount of colour saturation and you should get a pleasing result. Favourite parts are the spanner and the stuff below the cap for now!
(12-28-2009, 08:05 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Well the mushroom def. doesn't match up with that background. I think the shadow on the mushroom head is too dark.

WIP, bro.
(12-28-2009, 11:59 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2009, 08:05 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Well the mushroom def. doesn't match up with that background. I think the shadow on the mushroom head is too dark.

WIP, bro.

I understand that. That's why this is in Discussion.
(12-28-2009, 11:59 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]

WIP, bro.
lightsoruce on the horizont, highlight on the front

bro.