The VG Resource

Full Version: Making smash bros. style game and need custom zoid sprite sheet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I'm making a side scrolling game like super smash bros. brawl and I need some sprite sheets. For starters I need a Liger Zero sprite sheet and I now this is a big ask for a first post but I don't need everything at once you could start with running sprites. I have attached a picture of a sprite from the game Zoids Legacy for gba but in that game they don't have running animations. So if anyone wants to get some good experience making a custom sheet of say it running then that would be great. Also maybe watch episode 1 of zoids new century zero to see the way they run. Some of the playable characters will be Liger Zero, Shadow the Hedgehog, Palkia, Renamon and lots more also I want a website where you can download expansions so you can have more characters. I'm hoping for v1 to have 10+ characters.

Cheers Josh

Wink
Any plans on how youre going to make the game?
(12-27-2009, 04:06 PM)SomeRandomGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Any plans on how youre going to make the game?

I'm using python with the pygame lib. I have some code and have posted on 2 python forums because I need some help with one part of my code. I'm a begginer to python and pygame so i'm just cruising along slowly tackling 1 problem at a time. I will edit post to add some other ideas for the game such as playable characters. I will also use py2exe to turn the python scripts into windows executables.
Well then, good luck.