The VG Resource

Full Version: Pixel Composition for my game culture radio show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hej everyone! I just registered and read through some of the rules, perhaps I'll check around a bit more. Seems fun.

Now I'm not really a pixel artist but I've done some projects using Spriters Resource and the submitters sheets and I'm ever so grateful.

I just thought I'd show some of the stuff I made, and if someone wants to say "awesome" or "that sucks" I'm totally fine with that, either way is good as long as there is some critique aswell Smile

So, project 1:
We were assigned to create something involving Little Red Riding Hood, so I made Secret of Little Red Riding Hood which is a RPG constisting of sprites from several of my favourite RPGs. It's still a work-in-progress since I have the last battle to finish and some music choices.

You can play(!) it HERE.

Project 2:
I live in Gothenburg in Sweden and here I have a radioshow called Pixel where I air 1 hour of video game-music, via both the Internet and live to the people of Gothenburg (every week on wednesdays at 20.00 Smile).

I made the logo and also some of the designs for the episodes. I will link them below.

LOGO (see if you can find all the game references in this one (alot more than 10..))
MEGAMAN
ZELDA
BOSSES
C64
RPG
BEAT EM UP

Well, that's some. I'm a graphic designer and not really an artist, so even though the work is original and I remake alot of the pixels, I would stand naked without tSR Smile It's just so darn fun compositing with my favourite characters and stuff.

So, please comment or something.

Ciao!

Oh and yeah, I also made THIS. Just wait a sec for it to load and then you will be able to use it, perhaps you need to refresh aswell Smile