The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Location Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ripped the location art from Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver that appear when you enter the cave/building/forest etc. They consist of morning, afternoon and night time scenes up to the Pokemon League. Some scenes have noticable light changes. Others change pokemon or the location of the pokemon. Some scenes do not change, such as the morning and afternoon Slowpoke Well scenes. Names of each location are left of the scene.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9099/hgssbgs.png

[Image: locationarttab.png]

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9099/hgssbgs.png

I feel this could be an appropriate tab.

I think I did everything right. Hope you like them. ;p

[b]Edit: Page updated with complete sheet and correct scenes.[b/]
Very good!
Your missing the day ones and yea there are because i have this game not to be mean of course just saying
(01-05-2010, 08:53 PM)Video_Pochi Wrote: [ -> ]Your missing the day ones and yea there are because i have this game not to be mean of course just saying
I'm sorry but I've played through this game and have gone through each cave/building etc and ripped these and there are no 'Day' scenes.
(01-05-2010, 08:53 PM)Video_Pochi Wrote: [ -> ]Your missing the day ones and yea there are because i have this game not to be mean of course just saying

I think if you're going to accuse him of something like that you should at least have proof.
(01-21-2010, 02:29 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think if you're going to accuse him of something like that you should at least have proof.
Here you go i ripped this from my game
Morning
[Image: hgssilexforestmorning.png]
DAY
[Image: hgssilexforestday.png]
are you happy now
No need to be such a dick about it.
sorry
I wasn't trying to sound mean promise i even said so in my first post
and the "are you happy now" wasn't meant to be rude
i was just proving my point
I'm afraid the first image doesn't work for me. Could you re-post it...

Hmmm, if this is the case, then what are the time zones between morning and day?

Edit: Ah, I obviously didn't look deep enough into the game and look between times. Sorry for asuming my opinion was right and not looking in the first place.

I have re-done the sheet and its while going through them again, I realised that some of the scenes I already had were wrong. I've made alterations and now all the scenes are where they should be.

I have edited the first page with the updated sheet. =]