The VG Resource

Full Version: Raving rabbit and Raving rabbit 1,2,3,and 4 stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I'd try spriting again, and I promous to listen

[Image: Raving_Rabbid14478.PNG](Not Shaded yet, I want C+c on the sprite first)
Weird
And around his mouth it got a pink circle too
[Image: Raving_Rabbid_246949.PNG]
well its a good start good luck
needs more life. these rabbits are certainly more than a standing doll.
Perhaps an uneven stance would mark the difference here.
[Image: Raving_Rabbid_368603.PNG]
Oh boy...listen. You need to finish one project before you start another.
First off i don't know if i can do this if i can't tell me and i'll delete this

OK now your sprite is off to a good start but before you start the complex shading you should first make the outline pixel art then start adding color

Second i like your concept the ears though are a bit weird and he might be a smig tall

Last make the stance fit more to the video game
Starring at the camera thats good but also try a side stance example
[Image: rabot.png]
Mines not that good im just showing you
This is a good project and i hope you finish it
Good Luck Wink
it doesnt really need to be sideview, but thats certainly better than the original.

but then again i just noticed who's OP, and i'm p sure this is going nowhere.
needs a smaller body, methinks. I don't recall them having bodies longer than their heads.
I suggest you to study official Rayman Raving Rabbies's artwork to see by yourself what are you doing wrong.
[Image: Raving_Rabbid_584081.PNG]

Plunger for further poses
As you can see, the head should be bigger than the body (you did it backwards) and the general shape is oval, with soft edges.

I suggest you to sprite a bare body first and then add the ears and other details.
(12-27-2009, 01:22 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see, the head should be bigger than the body (you did it backwards) and the general shape is oval, with soft edges.

I suggest you to sprite a bare body first and then add the ears and other details.
I agree
Pages: 1 2