The VG Resource

Full Version: Ghost Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ghostgirl.png]

The protagonist for my game.. Think I'm going to fix up that hair of hers, but I really need some crits on the body. I like the first sprite, the second one doesn't look right to me, but I want to know you guys' opinions.
Yeah, the hair.. But before it, I think it may help to add more girl-esque characteristics.

I fixed the hair, I think. Any suggestions to make her more girlish?
The hair looks good now, just needs shading. On that note, I think the white shade should stand out a little more.
She also needs curves; y'know, breasts and hips (if the tail allows hips, that is).
If you are going for a younger look, maybe a bow or something.
looks good to me, this is a cute concept. you don't get too many ghost player characters. perhaps you could fix her tail so that it matches the shading you have on it? like, have it sort of "curl" like you have the lighter shade on it doing.
Played with a few things... Not sure if I like how any of the bows turned out, mostly with how they make her look as opposed to how they look themselves. I also added the tail-curve, like Jovian suggested, and I really like that Cute Thanks. Next to that are two examples where I played with the second-lightest shade, but I don't think they turned out too drastically different.

i'd put a bit more contrast onthe face, so her face expression could be more readable.
Outlining the hair isn't a good idea, it might need shading too.