The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Pichu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first attempt at making a sprite the only thing i used that i did not make was the color which is from HG/SS and the thunder effects the rest is custom by me. Since I'm new here i was wondering do i need to make a icon thing for the website. Lastly if you like this i will try to do requests. Big Grin
[Image: pichucustom.png]

Edit: Fixed Volt Tackle a Little
Still may need work. This in the end may need to go to Discussion but i'll wait to see what you all think.

EditBig Grinarker BG Sweet kiss fixed
not bad, but volt tackle should really be fixed up.
Put a darker BG so we can see the lightning effects better.
Other than that, pretty nice! =]
Awesome
Fix the head on the Sweet Kiss angel-thing. It seems too crunched.
(12-27-2009, 12:04 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Fix the head on the Sweet Kiss angel-thing. It seems too crunched.
Fixed Tongue
Still SEEMS a bit crunched, but that may just be me. Make some electric streams coming off of the VT electricty.
(12-27-2009, 10:57 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Still SEEMS a bit crunched, but that may just be me. Make some electric streams coming off of the VT electricty.
Well I raised it one pixel and i have never seen volt tackle in the anime so i used my interpretation maybe you could try to describe it also i added some stuff but it still doesn't look right
It looks very nice! Great pallette.
But the swift and sweet kiss effect need some work.
The second row VT are what I was talking about with the electric streams. Add more.
The volt tackle looks drawn, not sprited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nzeBl9D09I
^anime volt tackle
It's a bright yellow with darker yellow lines, rough jagged-esquee edges. Not a perfectly rounded... circle... whatever. :p The blue lines at the moment look sloppily scribbled on.
Hello Video_Pochi, you didn't forget me? Anyway, nice.
(03-02-2010, 02:20 PM)Wardek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Video_Pochi, you didn't forget me? Anyway, nice.
Stop posting in old topics
God damnit
That's one bump.