The VG Resource

Full Version: hey bryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you post witty first replies that everyone thanks you do it a lot
bryan teaches a class on forum posting at MIT
well you see a while back i posted a really fuckin good first post that everyone thanked, so i went into notepad and jotted down the exact formula for posting success, i've uploaded the txt file to my website
and now you too can be a great poster like bryan is with this easy text file in 5 minutes
i cant wait to click on that link and be taken directly to bryans real website so i can read this text file
bryan once told me i was awfully bad and should stop acting like i was something good.

i took his advice, walked away to the mountains, and stood under a waterfall for weeks.

after several months of training, my head cooled down, and now i am just as average as everyone here. no more, no less.
I don't read brian's posts I just watch his avatar for 10 minutes then thank the post
(12-24-2009, 08:40 PM)Teddy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't read brian's posts I just watch his avatar for 10 minutes then thank the post

who is brian
pinky and the brian
(12-26-2009, 03:40 PM)Raytheon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2009, 08:40 PM)Teddy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't read brian's posts I just watch his avatar for 10 minutes then thank the post

who is brian
brian is zee

who is brian

that would be me

Smile

who is brian
see? I never even took the time to read his name.
fuck you don't judge me *eats a shitload of cheeseburgers*