The VG Resource

Full Version: And The Eccentric Wolf Pops In!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So...yeah. My name is Kyo, sometimes my friends call me Ky or Kyky as well, so whatever you feel like callin me. Technically I've been here for a slight bit and am not really new, but I've barely posted here, mainly just browsed around and looked at the sprite section. (I don't sprite but I am alright at heavily editing/revamping and all. I mostly draw better then anything though.) I've decided I'm gonna start posting normally and all, and decided I'd start here since none of you know me. (Unless of course I knew you on msn before I came here.)
So....yeah. That's pretty much it. Glad to be here. Hopefully it's alright to post this since I've technically been here a while but not really ever active.
Edit: Also, one little fact. I may make a bit of typos, but that's because my keyboard hates me and screws up in forum type places a lot, and skips things like letters, and sometimes even full words, so sorry if I make a bit of mistakes.