The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why hasn't this topic been made!?

discuss like civilians as you can about the crazy antics about this item gamble game!

post your frustration of never unlocking Dry Bowser, or even your glee for having 9999 VP in wi-fi.
Well, I like the game, but I honestly haven't touched it in like 2 weeks

I beat it, unlocked the characters I felt 'useful' and don't care about the two I'm missing(Dry Bowser, and Jr.)To be honest, most of the characters go unused anyway, like whenever I face my brother and/or sister, the same 3 characters get used, Yoshi(Me), Mario(My Sister), DK(My Brother) I messed with the rest, and I don't like most of them, so I'll stick with Yoshi(or for Wi-Fi matches, the Mii)
GODDAMN BLUE SHELLS DFADGFDFAGAFDSGAS

Anyways, I have a VR of around 6800 (I think). My FC is 1032-1839-8775
I have everyone except Toadette and Mii Outfit B. I'm not particularly eager to unlock either of them though

Baby Peach is by far my main, though Rosalina, Funky, and Mii are cool too.

Blue Shells and Bullet Bills are still annoying as hell, Fake Boxes are still way too obvious, and they still need to bring back Boo as an item ;~;

But the game's still pretty awesome, especially with friends :>
Yeah, I beat everything, and then play it once in awhile against my friends and what not, it's actually an alright game, but Double Dash was way better. I like I main King Boo though. Big Grin
I was glad that Rosalina was selected as a secret character. I liked her in Super Mario Galaxy and I kind of wanted to see her in more Mario games.

I don't have the game, and haven't had a chance to play it, but I've heard good things from people. I thought the fact that the Wii Wheel was so pushed on the box art was pretty lame, though. Seriously, there are more Wii Wheels on the box than there are Mario characters.
is every really happy with it?
because to me it seems like they could have done alot more
*coughlikebrawlcough*
but i dont own kart, so i really cant say for sure yet
Well, I kind of agree with you, 2ndLtHavoc, but I still think that Nintendo's just tinkering around with their new little system, and we won't see the great games until later(Who knows, maybe another Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Pokemon, hell, maybe even another Smash[I doubt the smash, but it's still a possibility] for the Wii in the not so distant future)
Oh, agreed, definitely

I'd like to see a successful consol pokemon
it seems like if they get rid of the gimmiks and just pretty much copy the gameboy idea, just with 3d environments and stuff, it would be successful
but i'll save that for another thread
One of the better driving games. Big Grin Especially the Wii Wheel. Heart

What does it mean when you have a gold wheel in Wi-Fi?
Just means you use the wheel a lot.
[Image: goodspinymy1.png]>[Image: quitusingittb5.png]
Great game and all, but Mario Kart DS was the best one though.......
I like the game. It's a lot of fun online with 12 people or on split screen, but the single player got kinda dull.
I think the only things my family haven't unlocked are Mii Outfit B and Dry Bowser.
I use Baby Luigi the most, but generally it's just light characters. Heavy or Medium characters when I just want to have a bit of fun rather than win.
Wifi is definately the winning point of the game. I've definately played this game far more than Mario Kart DS. Not saying its better, but more enjoyable from my perspective.
Pages: 1 2