The VG Resource

Full Version: 55dubdub here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like splicing and recolouring most and want to submit some sprites (but it dosn't workSad) and might add more when it does work!

55dubdub
EDIT: Most sprites I have will go into my games. The recolouring is just for entertainment purposes.
welcome, 55dubdub. read the rules, don't overreact when people are meanbutts (they can be meanbutts. just kiss them in the lips and you will be friends. ^__^) on the internet.

And, another thing, recoloring is pretty dumb, i mean. You can recolor in 10 seconds in MSPaint. Wink
(12-23-2009, 08:53 AM)pulchridude Wrote: [ -> ]You can recolor in 10 seconds in MSPaint. Wink

not everyone knows how ButtButt. For some it takes 30+ minutes becuase they use the paintbucket tool.

Anyway welcum to the site
Im not really sure how to rip srites at the moment. Ill try and find but for now i recoulour SmileCool
(24/12/09 christmas eve!!! Im so excited!)
How about you try making a custom sprite at least instead of fuckin recoloring
Because recoloring is not cool and neither is putting an emote in every one of your posts
(12-23-2009, 08:53 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: [ -> ]And, another thing, recoloring is pretty dumb, i mean. You can recolor in 10 seconds in MSPaint. Wink

well not if you do a whole sheet!
you will not last a week in here.

this being said, welcome, I guess.

and fuck, age old bump

this slightens your probability on being here even more