The VG Resource

Full Version: Fear is back..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all... I am back!! well Tongue for those who remember me.. I used to be here a long time ago under the name '"Fear'', anyway I have come back to spriting. In the time I was gone i sprited a bit, and improved a bit more (hehe I think I improved Tongue). Well enough talk, ill show you guys some sprites I made in that time.

Note; i lost allot of sprites cus of major computer explosion Tongue for real..

Most recent work (Also posted on Pixelation)
[Image: updatedtree.png]

And here is some older work i found on a old photobucket account.
[Image: advertentieeee.png]
[Image: vioegereg.png]
[Image: muhahaha.png]
Ok maybe the old crap was not that good Tongue
But here is a little project i never finished tho, where i converted sprites from RPG maker Xp to RPG maker Vx under the name Gotmilk? for, if not mistaken, RPGvx forums.
[Image: Charsetmonstersssss.png]
Pretty proud of that 1 to be honest Tongue

and here is some pixeljoint stuff:
[Image: PlantShadingFix.png]
[Image: PorkRun2.gif]
[Image: Tilesettest.png]

Anyway I was just wondering if any of you remembers me,probably not since i haven't seen anyone from the old days Big Grin
and also what you guys think about my new and old sprites Tongue hehe. (will post more when i get home.. )

edit: I updated the tree Big Grin no ref atm because photobucket resized it with the ref + I posted some pixels Ive also posted on pixeljoint.
Thanks in advance!
these are good! I didn't know you though, so I don't know If you've improved or not...
the maple story-esque enemy is FANTASTIC holy shit
Thanks allot both Big Grin I had even a more recent update of the tree, but.. photobucket doesn't like me so they resized it, and since i am not on my own pc i can't upload it yet Sad

Once again thanks !!Big Grin
try using www.imageshack.us

also, great stuff there. That tree is superb.
It all looks pretty good to me.

BTW, I think I recognize your name. You did that M&L Rolly for the ML Kirby project, right?
(12-22-2009, 02:40 PM)Sploder Wrote: [ -> ]It all looks pretty good to me.

BTW, I think I recognize your name. You did that M&L Rolly for the ML Kirby project, right?

Thanks Gorsal and Sploder, and yea I did that M&L SS RollyPolly! Big Grin

Gorsal; I might use imageshack when I get home.. thanks Smile
I think you should follow your original sketch a bit more for your tree monster when it comes to the mouth of it. The mouth in your drawing looks much nice while the mouth in your PA has some odd shaping to it with the way you did the ridges. I think you should finish more of it, because it's hard to tell what exactly is "done" with it atm, making it hard to crit.

Good job on everything though
(12-22-2009, 07:26 PM)Apparatus Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should follow your original sketch a bit more for your tree monster when it comes to the mouth of it. The mouth in your drawing looks much nice while the mouth in your PA has some odd shaping to it with the way you did the ridges. I think you should finish more of it, because it's hard to tell what exactly is "done" with it atm, making it hard to crit.

Good job on everything though

Thanks, but just i didn't tell in my first post that the sketch was just a reference Big Grin didnt mean to exactly remake my sketch. thanks again Big Grin thursday or wednesday night ill be home and post the rest of him.
That tree is looking really nice there. Nicely shaded.
Agreeing with Apparatus here, plus I think the area around the left (our right) eye looks nicer in the sketch too and there's not as much of a size difference with the eyes. But besides that, like everyone has said, you do good work.
Thanks all ! I made a small edit on the tree : [Image: updatedtree.png] because of christmass not able to do much but... here he is Smile

i am staying at my girlfriends house till monday so then ill post more sprites ! Smile